The Legendary Internship
Full time, Ghent HQ
The Cardify Legendary Internship is simple: dare to sketch your own future
and act upon it. We
don't have fixed internship playbooks and shape each internship individually. We strive to ensure we
offer the very best in internship experiences, so it's imperative that placement students give their
very best in return.
We are looking for second or third-year university/college students to join our
team. In your role,
you’ll be supporting on a wide range of tasks either across sales/marketing or development.
If you choose sales/marketing
- Coordinate and ensure the regular updating of social media channels
- Ensure proof-reading of all outgoing comms - with the correct content, creative banners, assets and
- Input into the gathering of all daily, weekly and monthly comm strategy
- Support the team on the execution of all local events through briefing of campaign, creative
assets, fulfilment of rewards/ experiences through to the reporting of results
- Ensure timely execution and completion of all campaigns within deadline
- Run / help to run the Cardify for Startups program
If you choose development
- Code high-volume software using primarily Angular
- Create web applications using primarily PHP
- Build report interfaces and data feeds
- You are pursuing BA/BS/MS degree in related field
- You have an excellent communication, both interpersonal, on an organizational level and on the
- Fluency in English & preferable Dutch
- You're strong in time management, prioritizing tasks and working within deadlines with little
- You are able to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- You come up with compelling strategies that deliver results, but also show attention to detail
- You flourish in the dynamics of a fast-paced, startup environment
Do you recognise yourself in the above? Do you think you'll thrive in this young and
team? Do you want to experience working in a fast-growing startup that is changing the way
connections and do their sales?
Don't hesitate, send us your application and join the ride!